Re: hide url in apache2

yes with mod_rewrite I got hide the folder in the url...but just for the one of the initilization. When I "play" with the app the folders still appearing...my rewrite rule is:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule    ^$ app/webroot/    [L]
   RewriteRule    (.*) app/webroot/$1 [L]

</IfModule>

some idea

2011/1/29 Jesús M. Navarro <jesus.navarro@undominio.net>
Hi, Jesus:

On Saturday 29 January 2011 13:38:05 Jesus arteche wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have a web application running in apache2, www.example.com. When I put
> this on the navigator it goes to www.example.com/users/login. I want the
> client just see www.example.com in the url of the navigator. And the same
> for the others webs in the application. There is some way to do this in
> Apache2????

Which kind of application? A Java one, maybe?  In other words: what's
redirecting you now from www.example.com to  www.example.com/users/login? Is
it Apache or is it the web application itself?  In any case, how will deal
the application with the fact that while it "expects" the login page being at
www.example.com/users/login you forcibly redirect it (and maybe others) to a
different file and/or directory lay out?

Cheers.