Oh no, not partitioning again!

Hi List.

I plan to install Squeeze pretty soon, and am reviewing
my old decisions re disk partitioning.  I will mainly resize
proportionally to my 'df -k' output's Used column.

But two items puzzle me:
/srv	I gather this is important to have, but I have yet
         to find anything *in* it.  Will Squeeze put stuff in
         there if I haven't expressly told it too?

/tmp  As a rule of thumb -- i.e., special considerations
         notwithstanding -- what do you think of making
         this the same size as /var?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Regards,
Pete