DHCP weirdness? broken?

I am having serious troubles with dhcp. The resolv.conf file is being continuosly overwritten by some program/daemon I can't guess.
I tried the supersede/prepend directives in dhclient.conf with no success, the same with the dhclient-script hooks
I tried using network-manager connections to get rid of dhcp client settings.
I have removed dhcp* packages and reinstalled again from scratch and as a result the /etc/dhcp3/ directory is not there anymore.

I really can't figure out what to do.

Any suggestion?

Best regards

L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla protesta violenta e viscerale.