[SOLVED] squeeze mplayer autocomplete -dvd-device path

On 01/28/2011 10:07 AM, Bob wrote:
I tend to watch my DVDs off my nas box as my HTPC has no moving parts &
I don't want a whining optical drive in the room.

I use a command like

mplayer -aid 128 -channels 6 -af hrtf -dvd-device /mnt/smb_rip/ dvd://1

or if I'm not using my headphones

mplayer -aid 128 -afm hwac3, -dvd-device /mnt/smb_rip/ dvd://1

on Lenny I paste that line into terminal & then go to the end of the
dvd-device option hit tab twice and get a list of all my pending DVDs,
this no longer works on squeeze.

Does anyone know how to re-enable autocomplete for mplayer in squeeze?

Thanks

OK after some digging around and a night that nearly went like this
http://xkcd.com/196/

I've modified the dvd & cdrom-device sections of
/etc/bash_completion.d/mplayer so it now looks like this

        -cdrom-device)
            _cd_devices
            _dvd_devices
            _filedir
            return 0
            ;;
        -dvd-device)
            _dvd_devices
            _filedir
            return 0
            ;;

I think this probably casts the net a bit wide as it gives you the opportunity to play anything but it's better.

Hope that helps future searchers, yay autofill