Re: USB3.0 problem: xhci_hcd not found

> Have you installed 'firmware-linux'?  There is 3 packages. --
> Jimmy Johnson

Thanks for you're advice, I did that now and it somewhat helped. That is
the port works fine -- when I connect something it gets detected and
mounted. But the annoying message is still there during boot. When I run
"dmesg" I get a couple of tens of the following two lines:

[   76.966101] usb 1-1.5: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and
address X
[   76.982454] hub 1-1:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 5

These messages continue through all the session, only the numbers in the
[] braces and the "X" change. You can imagine I'd like them to go away.
Any ideas?

Regards,
KB