Re: [squeeze] "Open with..." gone from Ark?

On 01/29/2011 04:09 AM, S D wrote:
Hi,

I use Ark application to open rar/zip archives. In Lenny it was very convenient to open an archive with Ark, select a compressed file and then a right-mouse-button click would show a menu with "Open with..." item that would allow to select an app you want to open the file with, no explicit extraction needed.

In Squeeze a right-mouse click on file within Ark seemingly does nothing, no menu, no way to open a file with a specific app.

Is there a way to fix this so it would work as it did in Lenny?

Thanks

# uname -a
Linux testbox 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Jan 12 03:40:32 UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hi,
maybe is something wrong because on my Squeeze you can do it with right mouse->open with->ark or just right mouse and extract.

Tray with right mouse on rar/zip archive->propertis->general tab (edit file type) and add ark.

If you just left click on .zip does ark open it?

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic