Re: Lenny or Squeeze?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 07:29:46PM +0100, Klistvud wrote:
> Dne, 25. 01. 2011 18:59:24 je Matt Harrison napisal(a):
> >I really don't want to just
> >finish customizing Lenny to the way I want it to only have an upgrade
> >reinstall all of the packages that I just uninstalled.
>
> You answered your own question. For best OOBE, wait 10 days for
> Squeeze to get stable, then install it!

I remember installing squeeze from a lenny business card install, maybe by
selecting testing repositories?  I was probably in expert mode.  I imagine I
then had to upgrade the kernel of the "base install."

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody