Lenny or Squeeze?

So I've used Lenny in the past, but ended up switching back to Ubuntu
because of video card performance and a few other bells and whistles
that I thought were easier to install in Ubuntu vs Debian.

However, that being said, I am looking to switch back.  I know Lenny
is currently Stable but I have seen posts suggesting Squeeze will be
out within a few months hopefully so I am wondering if I should just
put it off until Squeeze becomes the current Stable or if I should
install the RC of Squeeze....or...just install the current version of
Lenny and then upgrade to Squeeze when it becomes Stable.  I know the
Ubuntu upgrade between distros is crap so I really don't want to just
finish customizing Lenny to the way I want it to only have an upgrade
reinstall all of the packages that I just uninstalled.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Matt