Re: Question related to FDE (Full Disk Encryption) solution under Linux Debian Lenny

(Ccing the OP since I am unsure whether he reads the list.)

Thomas Nguyen Van:

> Our company needs to encrypt hard drives on our machines running under
> Linux Debian Lenny. […]

Instead of reposting your question from last Wednesday, it would be more
polite to answer to the replies you already received on the list. In case
you are not subscribed, you can see your thread here:

J.
--
I feel yawning hollowness whilst talking to people at parties.
[Agree]   [Disagree]