Re: Where are "xrandr" settings stored?

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:05:25 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

>> > So, something is trying to be too smart in your desktop environment
>> > (KDE/gnome most likely).  Find it, Nuke it, and file a bug report :)
>>
>> That's what I wanted to do but... any clue on how to "find out" the
>> culprit? :-)
>
> Find whatever dialog box is used to configure multiple monitors and
> resolutions, and check that.

No application involved, I just manually typed the raw "xrandr" commands.

> I don't use gnome, so I can't really help you there.

"gnome-display-properties" creates its own file under "~/.config/
monitors.xml" but this file is not generated when invoking "xrandr" from
console. In fact, as I said in my first post, I deleted the
"monitors.xml" file but there was no change :-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón