Re: OpenSSH key based authorisation problem

On 19 January 2011 07:35, Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:
> I was going to tell you that .ssh should not be world readable, but I
> just tested it and it works fine like that.  (I guess that changed
> sometime since I first set up ssh on my machine).
>
> Can you post the authorized_keys file?  Remember that those are all
> public keys in there, so it's not sensitive (unless it contains an email
> address that you want to keep private).  I'm wondering if there is a
> problem with that file.

I was getting cranky with it, so I rebooted the machine and the
problem went away :-)

I don't know why or how, but it is so.

authorized_kays file had only the id_rsa.pub key in it, only 1 key,
nothing else.
At least it's fixed now.

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.