Re: GRUB Update - Squeeze Installation

Hi,

Roman Gelfand wrote:
I am a bit confused here.  When installing squeeze, there is a section
which creates.  I selected automatic partition creation.  As a result,
ext3 and swap partitions were created.  The ext3 partition that
contains os is set to bootable.

When you say boot partition, do you mean ext3?

I mean wherever the /boot is available, sometimes it is in it's own partition, other times it is part of the / partition.

So.... the ext3 partition needs to have the boot flag enabled, if it is, then I don't have any further answer at this time.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan