Re: GRUB Update - Squeeze Installation

I am a bit confused here.  When installing squeeze, there is a section
which creates.  I selected automatic partition creation.  As a result,
ext3 and swap partitions were created.  The ext3 partition that
contains os is set to bootable.

When you say boot partition, do you mean ext3?

Thanks in advance