Re: stardict dictionary packages.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Freeman:

> You might try that script Camaleon refers to. The benefit of the site
> is that there are more dictionaries available than in the repos.

Yes, You are right and that's what I have done.

A lot of options is a good thing, but I guess when it becomes necessary
to update those, manually - it becomes a hard task. Even whole the OS
packages - to update manually - would almost impossible - so, we have
to glory the people who have invented the APT and etc.

> I have never thought of keeping a dictionary word list so assiduously
> up to date.

It is of course not such a dilemma as security stuff - but it was worth
of investigation at least.