Re: Directory synchronization packages

On 01/12/2011 10:52 AM, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 09:57 -0500, Gilbert Sullivan wrote:
I'm glad you reported this. I'm going to start looking at it as my
alternative. I wonder if there will be any effort to get it into the
Debian repos. I'm trying to stick exclusively with the office
repositories these days.
Same with us.  We've got it set up now and released for testing.  We'll
see what the feedback is.

I would be interested to read how this goes for you. I'd also bet that there would be others on this list who might be concerned about development having been dropped on unison.

<sigh> I dread trying to get my artistic-not-technical types acquainted with yet another synchronization package and processes. </sigh>

http://www.scootersoftware.com/

Thanks for the pointer.

You're welcome. They're a really first-class member of the "enemy camp". And I won't waste more than a few tears before returning to their embrace if that's what it's going to take to get the job done. I guess I can live with one piece of proprietary software on these rigs.

Good luck!