Re: Installed Debian today.

On Wednesday 29 December 2010 22:55:00 Robert Holtzman wrote:
> That's the biggest bunch of BS I've seen in a long time. I've used the
> last 3 LTS releases and they have been completely stable.
>
> Your posts reflect several earmarks of a troll.

I have just been doing a course, and a lot of the people on it reported having
severe problems installing 10.10.  (I'm not one of them, I have installed and
used it OK, but I still don't like it.)

Surely the  point of Linux is that one has choice?  One can make one's choice
for any reason or for none.  One man's meat is another man's poison.  Why
shouldn't the poor bloke change to Debian just because he wants to do so.
Why does he have justify it or explain himself?

I use Debian because I like it.  I don't use Ubuntu or its stable mates
because I don't like them.  Have those of you who are carping, got cast iron
reasons for being on the Debian user list, that you could justify in a court
of law?

Come off it, give the guy a break.

Lisi