Re: [OT] Hard Drive Energy Not Worth Conserving drives?

On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 03:37:41PM -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> This is because of your liberal political leanings, which have no place
> here.  This is a technical discussion list, so keep it technical.

I was with you right up until that last sentence. You people always wind
up framing every dispute in political terms. Since you pointed out that
this is a technical discussion list, STFU with the political garbage.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279