Exim4 : allow relaying for authenticateed users (LDAP,PAM over TLS)

Hello,

I want to allow my remote users to submit emails through SMTP
on port 587 (using TLS). Obviously I want to enforce authenticate
for those mail submission (my user are stored in LDAP, with passwrd
as plain text, so both PAM and LDAP should be possible [?]).

Does anyone knows a good howto. I am especially wondering how to
instruct EXIM to use PAM/LDAP rather than the local /etc/exim4/passwd)

thanks

Franklin