Re: EXT4 File system viewer for Windows 7 pro 64 bit

On 1/7/2011 12:40 PM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Vi, 07 ian 11, 10:50:33, John W Foster wrote:
I have to use Windows 7 Pro 64 bit for some work I do. i want to know if
anyone knows of a viewer or file manager that I can install in Windows 7
64bit that will allow me to peruse or copy to&  from a Debian EXT4 file
system. I have both on the same machine but ofcourse only run one at a
time,&  when I,m in the Debian system I can do this easily. Microsoft
simply does not provide such a crossover tool. Any suggestions?
John
A few years back, when I was still dual-booting I was using a plugin for
Total Commander. It could read/write ext2 and maybe also ext3, which was
new at the time. Maybe it was updated for ext4?

Regards,
Andrei
Thanks for these tips. It did give me an idea as well. I have something free commander
that I use from my portable apps drive. I have not tried that. maybe.....

--
John Foster