being up to date (Was: insserv + apache2 + bind9 = pain)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: being up to date (Was: insserv + apache2 + bind9 = pain)
- From: Mihamina Rakotomandimby <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 00:37:59 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> firstname.lastname@example.org :
> The issue is that insserv throws away
> years of work by Debian Developers,
That is not always bad.
Computers have improved during the last years, why not their OSes?
compiz, upstart, lxc,... are "modern" tools for modern use :-)