Re: repos for squeeze as a base install.

On Mi, 05 ian 11, 12:31:51, David Jardine wrote:

> Use "testing" and you will move (seamlessly) to wheezy (testing) after
> the release.  Updates will after that will bring newer versions into
> your system regularly.

That depends. Immediately after the release it might pour with (more or
less coordinated) updates. It's probably the most inconsistent period
during the lifetime of a given release. For this reason I recommend
moving from stable to testing only after things have settled down a bit.

Regards,
Andrei