Re: LVS+bond interfaces with vlan

Le mercredi 05 janvier, Shamrock Morbious écrivit :

> Hi,
>
> I wonder is it possible to set up LVS on bonded vlan interface?
> I tried but couldn't do anything what would be work.
> Bonded interface with vlan works perfectly but when I try use ipvsadmin and
> heartbeat it won't work.
> Can anyone point me what's wrong? Or maybe it is not possible to set
> configuration like this.

I use LVS over bonding but with keepalived instead of heartbeat.
That cluster Debian Etch. It is a high available load balancer for 2
other squid proxy servers.

I don't remember having any problems...

Perhaps is there a problem with IP aliases as done by heartbeat
(bond0:0...)