Gforce (was: Recommended, easy to manage FTP server for Debian Lenny?)

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 13:58:42 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> Csanyi Pal writes:

>>> /usr/share/doc/gforge-ftp-proftpd/README.Debian.gz
>>
>> I'm reading it now.
>
> I can't figure out on what http address can one open the web interface
> for gforge?

I don't even know what that program is for, but it seems to be the FTP
part for a bigger project which manages many services and modules :-?

I don't know how can you use that module for setting up proftpd, managing
users and so.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón