Re: flash crashes when switching to full screen mode in iceweasel and chrome

Camaleón on 04/12/10 10:11, wrote:
On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 00:48:51 +0000, Adam Hardy wrote:

I recently upgraded my libflashplayer package and since then I can't
maximize any flash video to full screen - it just takes out iceweasel
completely.

(...)

What version are you running?

You can try with the latest 10.2 (beta), announced a couple of days ago, which features linux video hardware acceletarion:

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html

Version: 2:10.1.102.64-0.0

I also tried it with the Adobe Flash Player version 10.1.102.65

But hurrah! The beta version works fine!

Thanks v. much.

This must be the third time I've searched for a solution to this. What a relief.

Regards
Adam