flash crashes when switching to full screen mode in iceweasel and chrome

Hi All,

it looks like this has happened to a few people but I haven't found any fix which works.

I recently upgraded my libflashplayer package and since then I can't maximize any flash video to full screen - it just takes out iceweasel completely.

The same with chrome - but the browser survives the crash in chrome.

This is flash 10 on lenny 32 bit.

I just tried the non-free flash plugin version from Adobe which also crashed on full screen mode.

I also tried looking in the settings for a "hardware assist" option as re another message that option can fix it if unchecked, but I couldn't find the option.

Anyone got a fix or a work-around for this?

Thanks
Adam