Re: flash crashes when switching to full screen mode in iceweasel and chrome

Day Sat, 04 Dec 2010 01:50:01 +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> it looks like this has happened to a few people but I haven't found any fix
> which works.
>
> I recently upgraded my libflashplayer package and since then I can't maximize
> any flash video to full screen - it just takes out iceweasel completely.
>
> The same with chrome - but the browser survives the crash in chrome.
>
> This is flash 10 on lenny 32 bit.

I have that problem also.
If you really want to watch full-screen flash, you can downgroad
libflashplayer to earlier version. flashplayer 9.x works fine (but this
security holes... :/).

--
Artur 'bzyk' Frydel
I'd like to meet the man who invented sex and see what he's