Re: Attaching vs. pastebin for big outputs [was: Re: Installation Size Different - bug ?]

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:26:45 +0000, Lisi wrote:

> On Monday 01 November 2010 11:26:40 Camaleón wrote:
>> if the user does not have Internet access, embedded those inside the
>> e-mail is right
>
> Camaleón, how does said user send emails if he does not have Internet
> access?

Bad selection of words¹ :-)

I meant the user has e-mail access but no web browsing allowed.

¹ Sorry, my main language is Spanish and sometimes I write faster than my
mind can go (while I already have finished to write down the message, my
brain is still stuck in thinking the appropiate English translation :-P).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón