Attaching vs. pastebin for big outputs [was: Re: Installation Size Different - bug ?]

On Du, 31 oct 10, 12:15:22, Camaleón wrote:

> Okay... next time instead of attaching the file to a message, better
> uplaod the output to "www.pastebin.com" or similar service :-)

Personally, I prefer to have the output attached, because it is very
easy for me to grep and quote as needed. And having it attached means
that people with bandwidth constraints can choose not to download the
attachment.

I wonder, what do others think?

Regards,
Andrei