Re: [Opensync-users] opensync-0.22 packages for Debian squeeze, testers wanted

As far as I see there are not that many people working on syncml, so I would focus on pushing 0.40 into sid, because it will become very soon testing.

For the current testing (squeeze) I would have either 0.22 or nothing.

If it is not working it will be ok to leave it without official debian installers. I could build packages for debian and offer them from unofficial install repo.

I wanted to suggest to include a debian directory in all the related packages, or who and how is this done now?

regards