Re: opensync-0.22 packages for Debian squeeze, testers wanted

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 03:44:03PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally managed to allocate some free time and started reverting
> Debian squeeze to opensync-0.22.  This should make Blackberry and
> Windows Mobile devices work again.

Huge thanks!

> Unfortunately, the 0.22 version of the syncml plugin does not work with
> modern releases of libsyncml, so opensync-plugin-syncml will have to get
> dropped for squeeze (unless somebody ports it to libsyncml-0.5.4, I do
> not have the time for this).

Which version of libsyncml still works with opensync 0.22?
It would help to know what to compare, for porting purposes.

> I am especially interested in tester reports from Blackberry (barry) and
> Windows Mobile (synce) users, as I dot not own any such device.  Any
> other feedback is highly appreciated, in order to make a case to the
> release time for this rather late change in release cycle.

I notice in your people.debian.org repo that there are Barry packages
in there.  Are you working with Jose on this?

Again, thanks very much!

- Chris