iceweasel sometimes shows "untitled" when enter url

Hello,
In this week,after iceweasel is started,it shows "Looking up www.google.com" in the status bar,but it doesn't connect to the home page,just shows "(untitled)".It also happens when I open link in new tab or iceweasel failed to refresh page to the new link I clicked in the current page.
This problem is very often.What may cause it?
Iceweasel version is 3.5.13 on Debian squeeze.