Re: Text overlow in Iceweasel

Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I'm not sure if it is a design fault in the sites or a bug in Firefox.

It is a design fault, and a common one.  I see the problem when I visit
the site with my default font size set to 18.  It goes away when I set
it to 12 (I use Iceweasel).  It's a consequence of the designers
assuming that everyone is 26 years old and has 20-20 vision and a
high-resolution display.  Shame them by pointing out that they've made
their site unusable by people with poor eyesight.

BTW "Since its creation in 1966"?
--
John Hasler