Text overlow in Iceweasel

I'm using Iceweasel 3.5.13 on Sid.

I find that on certain sites, e.g. www.peterrussell.com, portions of
text are superimposed on top of one another - a sort of overflow. This
also happens with Iceape but not with Chromium-browser.

Not a new problem, actually, but it is turning up in a site that I am
professionally involved with. I complained to the designers who replied,
predictably, that it occurs because I am using a "very unusual browser
and operating system"!

I'm not sure if it is a design fault in the sites or a bug in Firefox.
Anyone shed light on this? I didn't find anything relevant on Google.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk