Re: question/answer website for user support: shapado.debian.net

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:35:34 +0200, Klistvud wrote:

> the application would
> transparently integrate the two, sending any new forum post to the
> relevant mailing list

OMG, I hope that is NEVER possible. Why? Take a look at, or participate
in ubuntu forum and you will know why. You'll get endless flood in
nonsense replies, "I agree", "bump", etc etc, and there are actually good
ones, in the sense that they actually are at least *on the topic*.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/