Re: question/answer website for user support: shapado.debian.net

Dne, 03. 10. 2010 20:10:28 je Camaleón napisal(a):

> Thus disgregating limited "work force" between two competing
> environments.

Newcomers seem to be more confortable with forums (mostly young users)

By setting up a web application that simply "mirrored" the mailing lists ("translated" them into forum form), we could have the best of both worlds. People comfortable with mailing lists would continue to use it in the "mailing list" form whereas people comfortable with forums would use it in the "forum form"; the application would transparently integrate the two, sending any new forum post to the relevant mailing list and, vice versa, pasting any new mailing list message into the forum.

Of course, I don't have the faintest idea how difficult would it be to implement such an application ...

Just my 2¢
--
Regards,

Klistvud