A simple GUI volume control tool for fluxbox

Hi,

I do almost everything on command line. Maybe the only GUI tool I need is
the sound volume control tool, but I don't have it any more -- I used to
use tkmixer. Now that it's obsoleted, I'm yet to find a GUI sound mixer
plain and simple enough for me.

Just like Gnome/Windows volume control tool -- nothing fancy and eye
catching, just out of the way most of the time, but when I need it, it's
a click away and offer nothing complicated than the main (and PCM) volume
control. tkmixer used to foot the bill. sigh...

Am I really out of luck now?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)