Re: Screen width on Knoppix install.

On Mi, 02 iun 10, 10:04:12, John Culleton wrote:
> I have posted the items you requested on my website:
> http://wexfordpress.com/xorg.conf
> and
> http://wexfordpress.com/Xorg.0.log
> and
> http://wexfordpress.com/Xorg.0.log.old

I can spot nothing wrong there, but I'm not sure I can see the whole
picture. I think you need help from Knoppix experts about this.

> Another person might have a different experience. But when I
> popped a Knoppix disk in my wife's laptop and got a wireless
> connect with no grief I was sold. Don't mess with success is my
> motto.

I have another: "Use the right tool for the right job". You should read
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Category:Hard_drive_Installation, especially
the last paragraph. That is what got me to Debian ;)

Regards,
Andrei
P.S. I'm CCing you again, even if against policy, because I still don't
know if you are subscribed or not...