apt-pinning... and force "old" version.

Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

I have a personnal repository where I have
- postfix-*-2.5.5-0.blueline.0 packages
The personnal repository hostname is "ppa.blueline.mg"
That postfix is a patched and (re-)packaged postfix.

I have also a mirror (for the rest of the packages), where there are
- postfix-*-2.5.5-1.1 packages
The mirror hostname is "mirror.malagasy.com"

The versions differ, the "personnal" version is older.

The "preferences" file contents is:
  Package: *
  Pin: origin ppa.blueline.mg
  Pin-Priority: 701

  Package: *
  Pin: origin mirror.malagasy.com
  Pin-Priority: 100

I expect the "2.5.5-0.blueline.0" postfix to be candidate, but
  $ apt-cache policy postfix
    Installé : (aucun)
    Candidat : 2.5.5-1.1
   Table de version :
     2.5.5-1.1 0
       100 http://mirror.malagasy.com lenny/main Packages

How to force the choice of "2.5.5-0.blueline.0" as candidate?
I dont want to rebuild my postfix "just" to increase a build number...

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                                     +261 3456 000 19