Best home media center in Lenny repos?

Howdie, fellow Debianites!

I'm looking for a readily apt-gettable home media center software, to stream media from our main box via our home WLAN to some Nokia phones and a laptop. Any first-hand advice? Elisa and freevo seem to be the only available solutions for the time being. How do they compare? According to http://technomosh.blogspot.com/2009/08/media-center-connectivity-with-nokia.html elisa has no connectivity with Nokia phones? Does that still hold true? By the way, I can't seem to find mythtv in the Lenny repositories; will it be included in Squeeze (or is it just a question of enabling some particular repo I'm not aware of)?

--
Many thanx in advance, and a happy day to all!

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801
http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com