FSCK seems angry with my filesystem

Hi,

When booting my computer this morning, fsck was not happy. Here is what
it said:

==
# cat /var/log/fsck/checkfs
Log of fsck -C -R -A -a
Tue Jun  1 09:00:07 2010

fsck 1.41.3 (12-Oct-2008)
/dev/sdc5 has been mounted 50 times without being checked, check forced.
/dev/sdc5: Inode 18554881 is in use, but has dtime set.  FIXED.
/dev/sdc5: Inode 18554881 has imagic flag set.

/dev/sdc5: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.
    (i.e., without -a or -p options)
fsck died with exit status 4
==

What could I do when running fsck manually? Do I need to unmount the
related filesystem (i.e. /dev/sdc5) to check it, or not? And what do I
need to specify?
Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

If it's worth doing, it's worth over-doing.