Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Hi Dotan,

> This is what I'd like to know! It is very subjective, but KDE 3 was
> very intuitive in some aspects. Tell me what is not intuitive in KDE
> 4.4 and I will file the bugs. Thanks, this is an important one! I
> agree that many things are _not_ intuitive.

The thing I miss most in KDE4 is: pausing the cursor over a music
file in Konq (file manager, icon view) and hearing the contents.
This was such an awesome feature that Microsoft has copied it for
Windows 7; and it's disappeared from Konq/Dolphin. I asked about it
once, and got <shrug> back.

Otherwise, I'm a happy KDE4.4 user (on a number of distros).

Any chance?

--
Trish Fraser, JD9R RQ2D
52.4161N,16.9303E