Kde 3.5 ...

Hello!

First, thank you for the great distro that is Debian, one of the best.

I would like to suggest you some way so that the users keep on using
the good old KDE 3.5 when they migrate to the upcoming Lenny.

Maybe use dummy packages, or rename the packages so that KDE 3.5 could
remain installed, and not be forced to upgrade to Kde4.

I really feel sorry that KDE 3 series is no more being developed, and
when the day cames that I no longer will be able to use KDE 3, I will
switch to Apple or even Windows, but NEVER to kde4 or Gnome!
(and I feel many users out there think like me!!!)

Thank you, keep the good work, Debian is one of the best.
Jorge.