Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Please, let me know what KDE 4 is missing for you. KDE 4.4 has only a
> handful of regressions from KDE 3.5.10, and they are not dealbreakers.
> Some of those are addressed in KDE 4.5.

Do you know when 4.5 will be out and stable? The guys from kde seem to drop
really stable in their x.5 branches :-)

I am also not planning moving to kde4 unless I'm sure it's working for me. I
have a lot of custom software and I'm not sure it's working. I'll have to
test it soon (again).

For now my parents are running debian testing with kde4.4 (I think) and they
are very glad. It's much much better then kde3. It took them some time to
get use to the new widget layouts, but recently they admitted they like it
much better then kde3.

regards