Re: how to convince that debian is one the three major choices for a stable server environment?

Stephen Powell wrote:

> http://www.debian.org/misc/awards
>
> Note that Debian made "Server distribution of the year" in 2008,
> according to a member survey conducted by LinuxQuestions.org.

It's likely worth noting that Debian's just done it again:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-news-59/2009-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-award-winners-788028/

I must say, though, that that awards page looks a little sparse and
outdated. I'm not certain that that page would necessarily leave a
positive impression - two awards in the last six years...

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)