Re: one website gives "address not found" from LAN

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 18:56 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> It looks crystal clear to me: blame your ISP routing tables, any proxy or
> service that it can be being used by them to filter Internet traffic or
> just its DNS servers :-)

I'm just an observer of this conversation, but can you clarify your
reasoning?

I'm curious as to the reason the name can be both resolved and not
found, but I get the same result here, from two machines with completely
different routing and dns (I think).

Richard