Re: one website gives "address not found" from LAN

Lisi on 05/02/10 21:54, wrote:
On Friday 05 February 2010 20:40:01 Adam Hardy wrote:
It's a British-audience website and my ISP is British Telecom, .... so it's
unlikely to be something like ISP routing
tables

s/likely/unlikely??? Or have you contact with a second firm called BT that I don't know. ;-)

Really? this is the first time in 10 years I've experienced this and I've never heard of anyone experiencing it either.

I don't think BT are that great, and I am prone to jumping to conclusions, but in this case I didn't because I really thought /unlikely/ - unless it is a new phenomenon)

And with just one website? bizarre... but then it might be perfectly logical if I knew more about DNS.