Re: looking for digital pen/tablet on Debian Squeeze

jeremy jozwik wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM, G. Jay Kerns <gkerns@ysu.edu> wrote:
>> Dear Debian users,
>> - I do not need a Cadillac or BMW, but something like a Honda/Toyota
>> might be nice.
>
> something else to consider, the cadillac and bmw have driver support
> for sure. dont know about the hondas or toyotas.
>
> also, wacom has a full line of tablets. from multi thousand dollar
> large screen lcd tablets, to nice and cheap 5x3 tablets. around $69USD
> https://direct.wacom.com/stores/5/BAMBOO%20PEN_P1529.cfm
>
> more:
> https://direct.wacom.com/stores/5/BAMBOO_C137.cfm
> http://www.wacom.com/bamboo/inking.php

	I've used a Wacom Graphire3 pen & tablet for years now and have not had
any problems with it. I used it with my desktop and replaced my usual
mouse completely with it. I think they've [Wacom] retired the Graphire3
line but I think the Bamboo line is the closest to it, I just don't know
how the support in the existing wacom kernel drivers are for the newer
lines.