Re: Virtualization - what do You recommend?

Celejar wrote:
On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:20:55 +0100
Odd <iodine@runbox.no> wrote:

Another thing is the screen estate. 9-10" is just too small to do
any serious virtualization, at least with desktop OSes. Running

Don't see the problem.  Even on my 15" laptop, I generally run with all
windows maximized, and cycle between them with <alt>-<tab>, or,
occasionally, the mouse.

Well, we'll have to disagree on the point of the netbooks. I agree that
15" is usable though. I've done virtualization on my 15".

--
Odd