Re: Virtualization - what do You recommend?

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:28:28 +0300
Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@gulfsat.mg> wrote:

> But who would virtualize on a netbook?

I haven't actually done this, but I can think of an obvious use case
where I'd like to: running Windows software on a Linux netbook.  I
understand that I won't enjoy running the latest Windows with all its
bells and whistles and the latest 3d game on top of that, but surely it
ought to be feasible to run an older Windows and some not very
demanding application on top of it?

Celejar