Re: Installed Debian today.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 10:09:00PM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> Robert Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> writes:
> >> LOL LTS is much buggy then non-LTS. 9.10 was the only stable version i have
> >> used.
> >
> > That's the biggest bunch of BS I've seen in a long time. I've used the
> > last 3 LTS releases and they have been completely stable.
>
> So your experience is different.  Great.

Mine and a few thousand others.

> > Your posts reflect several earmarks of a troll.
>
> and yours has several earmarks of an infuriated fanboy....

I'm no fanboy of any distro, let alone Ubuntu. I dual boot with Lenny
and will probably go to squeeze as my primary when it's released. I
don't like Shuttleworth's dictatorial attitude.

Take a tip: don't jump to unwarranted conclusions.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279